Monday, December 18, 2006

A New World

I told Anita to get some new shampoo next time she went to the store. Well, this morning I used the new bottle of Suave for men. It says it's a "deep cleaning" shampoo. What does that mean? The back side says it's "the right tool to thoroughly clean and remove build-up ... penetrating lather removes dulling residue left from the strongest gels and hairsprays."

My mom used gels and hairsprays and now my shampoo especially for men specializes in removing gels and hairspray. It's a new world out there!

Even sharing the Gospel ain't what it used to be. There was a day when all you had to do was give a guy a Gospel tract and assume he'd understand the concepts of sin and redemption. Those days are also just about gone ... presenting the Gospel is a total lifestyle of word and deed.

going to deep clean my hair,
Burt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home